Survival Tip #4:
Protect your leader with a round of Mr. President. The goal of this exercise is to demonstrate your allegiance and commitment to the presidency by acting as a member of the Secret Service.
- Within a group of people, one person will grab their earlobe, mimicking the Secret Service listening to their earpiece. When another player sees this cue, the game has begun.
- It is the mission of each player to join the Secret Service by also grabbing their earlobe.
- When all but one person has done so, this person becomes Mr. President.
- Once the President has been identified, the entire Secret Service warns of an impending attack with the phrase, "Get down, Mr. President."
- They then proceed to tackle the President, mimicking how the Secret Service would respond to an assassination attempt.
How to play:
Once you feel you've mastered each of van Steuben's survival tips, head on over to the Recharge Survival Zone in the Gallery of the Grand Hotel to receive your badges. When all badges have been achieved, hand in a business card at the Recharge Survival Zone and a free Survive MPC shirt will be sent to you!